Hotel in Strasbourg? Or German hotel?
Strasbourg is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe - not least because of the monumental cathedral with its ornaments reminiscent of the finest lace. Thanks to the diverse and rich cultural heritage, the entire center of Strasbourg was declared an Unesco World Heritage Site. Strasbourg is worth a visit - because of its history, its life, its culture ...!
When visiting Strasbourg, however, there are often problems with finding a decent hotel in the city centre. During fairs and political meetings, it is even more difficult. Strasbourg is the official seat of the European Parliament. Every month members gather here for four days to debate in meetings, which are called plenary meetings, and vote.
Thus, it is advisable to stay simply on the German side in hotels in the Ortenau. There are numerous reasons for staying on the German side of the Rhine!
10 reason why staying in Hotel Pflug in Oberkirch instead of a hotel in Strasbourg:
- Cheaper than a hotel of the same category in Strasbourg
- Clean and well-managed accommodation with excellent reviews
- Only 25km from Strasbourg (20 minutes drive)
- Big breakfast buffet - from hearty German breakfast to healthy options.
- Traditional local food served in restaurant in Oberkirch
- Location in a very quiet area of city centre
- Close to numerous tourist attraction
- Idyllic terrace to relax outside
- Free ample parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Please browse through our website for more information.